GuliKit KingKong Controller NS08 NS09 V2.0 Firmware
1. Debug the issue that controller auto replay occasionally when learning process is just completed.
2. Optimize time accuracy of autopilot replay gaming.
3. Debug the issue that button fails to play occasionally during autopilot replay gaming.
4. Debug power off issue occasionally when repairing the controller on Switch.
5. Controller auto resets to default and auto deletes customs settings except learning records when power off.
6. No auto sleep on auto rapid fire mode.
7. Debug the issue that button acts during customs setting process.
8. Double recording frequency for better learning performance.
9. Add "Autopilot Share" function.
Share your Learning Records for Autopilot gaming to friends now.
Turn on your controller,press the Gear button and Autopilot button to turn the controller into Read/Write mode,connect controller to PC with a USB datacable, a flashdrive "GuliKit dat" will show up.
and you will see a file“Auto.apg”which is the learning records for autopilot gaming. You may copy it and share to your friends,and also you may copy others to replace yours in this drive.
* Note: controller auto power off after Auto.apg replacement is completed. You may also click the mode button to turn off controller.
1.Turn off the controller,use the USB A to USB C cable to connect the controller and your computer.
2.Hold the Auto Pilot button in the middle to turn on the controller, your computer will show a USB flash drive named "GuliKit".
3.Copy the Upgrade Software which you can download from www.gulikit.com into the "GuliKit"flash drive roote directory. The controller will finish upgrading automatically within seconds and turn off by itself.
Note: The controller will auto power off once updating is completed. Don't unplug the USB cable during updating process.
In case you need to stop updating work,double click the Mode button to turn off the controller to quit updating mode.